Tiger Shroff is an Indian actor popular in bollywood industry. He is the son of renowned Bollywood personality Jackie Shroff. He made his debut in Bollywood with ‘Heropanti’ starring Kriti Sanon. He was seen in Koffee with Karan alongwith his father Jackie Shroff.
Tiger Shroff Biography
Tiger was born on 2 March, 1990 to Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Shroff. He chose his stage name to be ‘Tiger’, whereas his real name is Jai Hemant. He is a student of martial arts and has been practicing it from the age of four. He never had a keen interest in becoming an actor instead always wanted to become a football player but later was unable to see a better future in football and decided to focus on his acting career.
He has completed his educational qualifications from American School of Bombay. He has one sibling, a sister Krishna Shroff three years younger to him. His maternal grandfather was Air Vice-Marshal, Ranjan Dutt and paternal grandparents were Kakubhai Shroff an astrologer and Rita Shroff an ethnic Turk.
Tiger Shroff Personal Profile
- Name : Tiger Shroff
- Real Name : Jai Hemant Shroff
- Date of birth : 2 March 1990
- Age : 31 years
- Height : 5’7″ (approx)
- Weight : 80 Kg (approx)
- Other Name : Jai Hemanta
- Father : Jackie Shroff (actor)
- Mother : Ayesha Dutt (actor)
- Sister : Krishna Shroff
- Profession : Acting
- Other Interest : Gym, Sports
- Religion : Hindu
- Favorites: Playing football
- Zodiac sign : Pisces
Tiger Shroff Family
Tiger Shroff follows the trademarks of his mother Ayesha Dutt a lot. His mother has also been a part of Bollywood films like Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hai, Boom and Grahan. Tiger is sensitive, diplomatic and a fitness freak who always loves to hit the gym. Tiger will be more than happy if he is able to do only half of what his father has achieved. His sister Krishna Shroff also carries the personality traits of her mother and father.
Tiger Shroff Girlfriend/Marriage
As per the reports, Tiger Shroff is dating Disha Patani. But the two have always maintained that they are just friends. Tiger said, “Disha is just a friend, she and I are comfortable with each other. I love her company. Besides, we have common friends and similar interests, including dance.”
5th degree black belt
After an action-packed debut, Tiger was bestowed with the honour by Kukkiwon-World Taekwondo Headquarters (part of the South Korean Government). Tiger has received the honorary 5th degree black belt at Mumbai on July 30. The reason is that Kukkiwon believed that Tiger is a youth icon who can inspire children and women to take up martial arts for self defense.
Tiger Shroff Awards
- Life Ok Award (Best Debutant)
- Box Office Award (Biggest Box Office for Solo Male Lead)
- Stardust Award (Superstar Of Tomorrow)
- Big Star Entertainment (Best Debut Male)
- Lions Club Award (Best Debut), Star Guild (Most Promising Debut Male)
- Screen Award (Most Promising Newcomer Male)
Tiger Shroff Movies
- 2014 Heropanti
- 2016 Baaghi
- 2016 A Flying Jatt
- 2017 Munna Michael
Things you didn’t know about Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff is yet to make his big screen debut with the film Heropanti. He started training in martial arts from the age of four. He learnt gymnastics as he was always fascinated with those athletes. His dream is to play a super human by playing a super hero. He is the big fan of Hrithik Roshan and respect him for his work ethic. Have a look over some more interesting facts of Tiger Shroff.
- The young star’s real name is Jai Hemant Shroff. He was born on 2 March 1990.
- Tiger Shroff for his debut film Heropanti, he has trained under his coach Ziley Mawai, who is a national level gymnast from Haryana for about three years.
- A trained martial artist, Tiger Shroff was more of a sports person before he decided to take a step forward in acting.
- After his father Jackie Shroff, Tiger considers Bruce Lee as his hero.
- Alike his mother Ayesha, he is sensitive, diplomatic and also fitness freak.
- He has started martial arts training just at the age of four.
- He has took training in Football by Film Producer Sajid Nadiadwala
- The handsome hunk never planned to become an actor as he loves sports, martial arts and dance.
- Tiger feels that Jackie Shroff is a very big pillar in his life and his biggest hero.
- Tiger Shroff have never ever had any girlfriend